Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
The USAID/Fiscal Reform for a Strong Tunisia (FIRST) project will provide technical assistance and capacity building to key Government of Tunisia (GoT) institutions, particularly the Ministry of Finance (MOF), to strengthen the fiscal foundations for sustainable and inclusive growth. FIRST will help the MOF develop the capacity to formulate sound, predictable, and fair revenue policies. It will also support the MOF in modernizing tax administration and enhancing its ability to effectively, efficiently, and transparently carry out its revenue collection mandate. Lastly, it will strategically assist the GoT to use targeted analysis to advance key policy reforms that enhance efficiencies in government administration, improve the targeting of social spending, and increase fiscal space for priority investment and service delivery.
The Senior Human Resources and Logistics Manager will provide human resource management, administrative, and logistical and operational support to the technical implementation of the FIRST project. The Senior Human Resources and Logistics Manager will work closely with all FIRST team members to ensure smooth recruitment operations, short term staff onboarding and support logistics of the technical implementation. This position requires a high level of professionalism and flexibility as s/he will be working closely with high-level Tunisian counterparts, USG representatives, and other stakeholders and consultants to arrange meetings, workshops, and travel logistics.
The Senior Human Resources and Logistics Manager will be supervising the project assistant.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Human Resources and Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
Human Resources Management
- Lead the recruitment of short-term and long-term technical and operations staff, with guidance from the technical teams, Chief of Party, and Operations and Finance Director
- Review and finalize scopes of works for short-term and long-term positions
- Organize and schedule interviews with candidates
- Collect biodata information on candidates per Chemonics and USAID rules and regulations
- Maintain personnel files to ensure completeness
- Manage the tracking of leave for staff and communicate with TCP Accountant and PMU accordingly
- Serve as liaison between project staff and vendor on all health insurance matters
- Review and manage project benefits with Tunisian (FSN) staff members
- Review and manage local processes and residential paperwork for project Expats and STTAs
Training and Capacity-Building Event Coordination
- In consultation with the Chief of Party and other team members, plan and coordinate project related training and capacity-building events, including technical events with GoT counterparts and other project stakeholders.
- Coordinate with counterparts and project technical teams in selection of trainees
- Provide guidance to office operations staff for arrangement of meeting spaces, catering, and other logistical needs appropriate to the event, including event set-up, registering attendees, taking photographs, and taking notes – keep a checklist for event planning and implementation
- Maintain a data base for event attendance records and prepare reporting deliverables related to training interventions that are required by USAID
Administration and Office Management
- Manage the day-to-day field tasks in areas of administrative needs of the office and the transportation plan.
- Supervise, train and oversee the work of the project assistant, the janitor and project drivers.
- Supervise logistical support for office (technical and administrative) activities and functions as needed.
- Supervise maintenance of the office, including cleaning services
- Supervise pettycash purchases and reconciliations in respect of Chemonics policy and financial rules
- Provide ad hoc support to operations and procurement tasks as requested by the Operations and Finance Director.
The Senior Human Resources and Logistics Manager will report to the Operations and Finance Director.
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
The Senior Human Resources and Logistics Manager will be based in Tunis, Tunisia
Exigences de l'emploi
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in management, human resources, or other related area.
- 5-7 years of experience in a human resources and/or operations position.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with many stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and strong professionalism.
- Experience working with international development programs is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English and French required; fluent Arabic is a plus.