Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
A career at Mint IT is about being a part of a team working on some of the most large-scale projects. You will be welcomed to a friendly and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Mint IT is seeking talented iOS Mobile Application Developer who has a passion for mobile technologies and puts the user first. This is a full-time permanent position with option to be based out of Mint-IT’s unique app development company in Tunisia.
WHAT WE DO
· We aim to conquer great goals as an established and growing Mobile and Digital Development company. We offer a variety of services in mobile and industry4.0 solutions; web design and reliable customer support.
· We conceptualize apps with delicacy, we design them with considerable attention to details, from within and from without. Our apps mirror our visions for futurist technology.
· We collaborate with strong and successful team to help shape aspects of our apps user experience at the micro and macro level.
· We produce and maintain relevant UI assets.
· We engage in diversity and inclusion strategy, aiming for a unified and complimentary user experience.
- Build iOS mobile applications and follow best practices.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed and that quality standards are successfully met.
- Ability to perform well in the face of tight deadlines and technical challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design and ship new features
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Build and publishes applications in app stores and Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- iOS Development experience and good knowledge of iOS design principles
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Ability of bug fixing
- Strong skills with Objective-c & Swift langauges
- Good knowledge of the development tool and process of iPhone
- Good knowledge of the Mac OS and iPhone OS development environment
- Ability to Develop, maintain & test applications of iPhone/iPad
- Write technical documentations.
- With good English and French Skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Unitary tests capacity
- Basic knowledge of English language
- + 2 years iOS Development experience
- Native mobile development experience
- Developing mass market consumer applications
- Creating complex UI, interactions and animations with code
- The incumbent should be dynamic & creative
- Have the ability to analyze
- Ability of multitasking
- Flexibility to cope the speedy rhythm of work
- Be able to face challenges and open to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Organized, and with attention to details.
- Adequate communication and interpersonal skills
· Mindset: a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design; ability to self-manage and autonomy.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- experience preferred developing mobile applications in the following technologies: (native or hybrid), Java, Kotlin, Flutter or Nodejs
- experience preferred with all aspects of development life cycle and developing applications using the Agile methodology
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, our HR Manager will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Mint IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.