Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
ADP, spécialiste des services pour la gestion de la paie et des
ressources humaines Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), compte plus de 570,000 clients dans le monde.
ADP capitalise aujourd’hui près de 60 ans d’expertise au service des entreprises à travers le monde en leur offrant des solutions adaptées à leurs stratégies RH.
Description de l'annonce:
- Configure the client's solution as documented in the blueprint, designed by the Lead Consultant. Provide suggestions and assist with design as applicable.
- Follow ADP global standards, conventions, and methodology.
- Understand and Configure the Kronos Time Product(s) as per client's legal and business requirements in accordance with the design by Lead Consultant.
- Configure the Time Product.
- Unit Test to ensure solution is delivered to client with high levels of quality
- Responsible for achieving estimated days as per fixed price strategy
Project Planning/Management Activities :
- Ensure that all deliverables are created on time and accurately as per project schedule.
- Minimize ADP's exposure to risk while focusing on appropriate application of the Time Product to maximize value to the client
- Demonstrate proactive participation in Implementation Team forums, contribute and participate in knowledge sharing and team development sessions.
- Liaise with the ADP Project Manager assigned to the project and Line Manager, providing regular status updates and early warning of any slippage/ problems that may occur
- Escalate project issues to Project Manager including scope variations, task slippages and risks that may arise during the project
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of key implementation strategies such as the ADP implementation methodology
- Knowledge of support methodologies including usage of an Issue tracking process
- Liaise with internal groups including TSG, Hosting, Client Services, Project Management and Product Management to ensure that client's receive the highest levels of client service.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have implementation configuration and technical support skills for any workforce management/time and attendance solution.
- Good Knowledge in Database (SQL, NoSQL, BO, etc...)
- Good Knowledge in XML, Html,
- Ability to use tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio to effectively update and maintain documentation/ training/ demonstrations
- Excellent Fluent English,
SKILLS & ABILITIES :
-Professional manner and presentation and ability to professionally set, manage and satisfy customer expectations through personal involvement or delegation
-Teamwork, work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals, working together to accomplish business results
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Analytical thinking problem solving skills -- work systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities or manage the situation at hand, identify causes, relationships and implications
-Experience working on a global/international team and across various cultures
- Consulting skills, understand business requirements and mapping to ensure consistency to ADP template, while minimizing risk to both client and ADP
-Methodologies - demonstrate knowledge and application of key methodologies employed by Implementation team and Project implementation methodology
- Ability to prioritize tasks and time management skills, ability to work across various projects, ability to lead a team of consultants to effectively implement a solution
-Strong knowledge of one or more Time Management product configuration and design
- Client focused, demonstrate concern for meeting and exceeding immediate and future needs of clients.
- Good business process knowledge of HRIS implementation.