Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in civil society, peacebuilding, health, nutrition, education, economic development, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,200 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions.
Responsible for the development and day-to-day maintenance and enhancements of the application systems in test and production operations, tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication, and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support and Operations team members. Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with lifecycle methodology, version control, appropriate testing, and risk guidelines. Acts as an internal expert in terms of the assigned system and is responsible for knowing what changes have been made to the base system. Plays a critical role in delivering high-quality service and support to various levels of internal users. Conducts technical and analytical work in developing, designing, and/or analyzing technical solutions for clients. Assesses new software products and solutions. Duties include participation in client needs assessments, evaluating hardware and platform availability, and software requirements.
- Assists in the evaluation, development and implementation of company systems, including custom developed, off-the-shelf, and/or hosted solutions.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Develops new system components to include graphic user interfaces, software programs, database interfaces and reports.
- Troubleshoots basic software malfunctions, maintaining existing programs and make appropriate modifications based on changes in business environment, equipment, personnel and/or errors in existing programs.
- Ensures the consistent and reliable use of all code management and library systems assuring available, reproducible and reusable programs.
- Coordinates with company employees and consultants, on-site and in the field.
- Works with IT (ITIL Lifecycle) and project teams to analyze and clarify operational and platform requirements.
- Executes development process for assigned work products within the scope of change/release management for enhancements and projects.
- Ensures system documentation is up to date, including data related to incidents and enhancements.
- Updates system documentation per the change/release process.
- Contributes to definition of standards, best practices and maintenance of applications.
- Determines project scope, timelines and provide quotes on development efforts.
- Leads code and design reviews.
- Develops tools to streamline development efforts.
- Defines and mentor staff in standards, best practices and maintenance of applications.
- Assists in managing flow of change request activities including assignment of programmer and documentation to be updated.
- Works with development team(s) to update project plans and track projects. Assists in managing overall scheduling and timeline across projects.
- Participates in business requirements definition and documentation.
- Coordinates with product vendors for technical support.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Participates in projects and initiatives as a project resource.
- Design appropriate system solutions, translate business requirements into system specifications.
- Setup, configure, or develop business applications to support business requirements.
- Develop and execute system test plans.
- Develop and execute plans for deploying the applications into production.
- Identify and resolve project issues to further the project execution process.
- Troubleshoot issues in the use and functioning of the applications.
- Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications.
- May assist in the use of a combination of data modeling, information engineering, mathematical model building, sampling and accounting principles to ensure efficient and comprehensive designs.
- Coordinate with application vendors as needed in the support process.
- Administer applicable security in adherence to the application’s access request and approval procedure(s).
- Provide regular communication on the status of assignments, requests and projects.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Integrates knowledge and skills from other specialties to address moderate to complex work assignments and problems.
- Supports technology applications by exploring and adapting to changing technologies.
- Independently applies technical judgment to work assignments to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proactively verifies problem resolution. Independently resolves routine and non-routine problems. Performs diagnostics on assigned software and/or hardware.
- Makes suggestions for technical modifications to prevent future problems.
- Oversee and facilitate the work of others (Developers and other analysts) in support of the project execution process.
- Train entry-level Application Analysts.
- Provide guidance and support the users in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications.
- Consults with clients and higher- level technicians and analysts to resolve technical problems and ensure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor\'s Degree or its International Equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Related field with 7 – 9 years of relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Related field with 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Experience working with Java.
- Knowledge and experience of databases (Oracle, SQL, Server, etc.)
- Experience working with .NET framework.
- Experience developing and implementing integration solutions across enterprise applications including Deltek Costpoint ERP, Workday, Salesforce, and Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Costpoint Cloud processes and data model and hands-on experience with extensibilities. Knowledge of Costpoint Cloud processes and data model and hands-on experience with extensibilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft ERP integration methods and the Microsoft Common Data Model.
- Hands on experience with standard integration approaches for cloud enterprise applications such as REST APIs, SOAP APIs and tools such as MS Power Automate, that will require some experience with programming languages, and data modeling best practices.
- Hands on experience developing middleware where standard web services are not available. Proven success managing and delivering projects/ Experience conducting analysis of specific integration requirements and rapid production of suitable technical designs and specifications.