Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
He/she will work as a member of the RPA(Robot Process Automation) factory Competence Center. He/she will be in charge of analysing , developping and maintaining RPA processes along with business requirements.
Mains missions are :
- To analyse new requirements coming from business users and assess as part of Faurecia Competence center team to define which tool would be appropriated to build software solution
- To evaluate associate workload.
- To develop or parameterize the needed sofware components using the tools supported by the entity (UIPath, Redwood)
- To perform unit test and validate code using source control tools as developper.
- To support business in user test validiation of deliveries done by the team.
- To analyse issues and incidents in relation with the rest of the support Chain
- To ensure third level support regarding the domain.
- To support and train 2nd level support teams.