Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Kamioun is a B2B marketplace that connects FMCG manufacturers and small grocery shops in the Maghreb region. Kamioun partners directly with local and multinational FMCG companies to source products and allow shops to order goods simply for free delivery within 24 hours. Kamioun holds the start-up label.
We are currently looking for a talented React Native engineer to join a small and nimble Team and help make our Mobile App a slick and powerful product for our end-users. We are a balanced and versatile Team where engineers collaborate daily with Product Managers and Designers to build and launch advanced and elegant solutions to all kind of distribution issues.
What you will do
- Work on our main React Native App allowing our users to order, follow and receive their orders seamlessly
- Build powerful features around inventory real-time updates, intelligent mapping and gamified promotions targeted for the Android platform
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Leverage native APIs for integration
- Maintain code, follow TDD methodology and always push for best practices to ensure the product is of the highest quality
Who you are
- Driven, a self-learner with an ability to solve complex problems
- Have a meaningful experience with React Native (1+ year) and/or solid previous experience (3+ years) developing Android applications (you can show references on the Play Store that are real products and used)
- Familiarity with native APIs for Android
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Understand how to work with REST and GraphQL API’s
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and deep understanding of TDD
- Absolutely mad at the level of inefficiencies across industries and public administrations in this country
- You are as comfortable working with clients and designers as well as with hard-core techies.
Who we are
We are obsessed with optimizing logistics and making operations smoother for all stakeholders through our technology.
The objective is no less than playing a leading part in the rebirth of the Tunisian economy: more efficient, transparent and with high-quality service.
We, at Kamioun, have a strong set of values we abide by:
- Transparency: Fighting bureaucracy in our country, information opacity and grey areas that people hide behind to do less. It also means helping others to overcome it by sharing information.
- Thoroughness: We aim to solve complex problems and always get to their deepest intricacies. We do not compromise and neither believe in the “half done” self-satisfaction spirit.
- Mindset role-modelling: We yearn to challenge the status quo of negative mindsets and behaviours in this country. We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards of integrity, hard-work and empathy as citizens and employees.
What we will offer
We are offering you the opportunity to help us make this dream happen. You would join us as one of the first Engineers working closely with founders having a giant impact on what we are building.
- A competitive package ( 1,400 DT - 2,600 DT depending on experience)
- An environment where you can get your hands dirty into several and innovative topics but also React for Web
- Work every day beside an experienced and founding team with a track record in product/design and operations in both emerging and developed markets
- Possibility to work remotely once a week
- Unique opportunity as an engineer to be constantly interacting with your end users on a weekly basis and know why you are developing things