Secteur: import / export
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
DocShipper Group is an international freight forwarder and sourcing company headquartered in Hong Kong. Our group covers more than forty countries worldwide and is in a continuous state of growth. DocShipper is not a traditional logistics / purchasing company, not even close. In fact, we are pretty much the opposite. Our team is flipping a gazillion dollar industry on its head. DocShipper was founded with a clear goal and mission that is to "redefine the whole import processes for SME & individuals". We decided to "shake up" the traditional world of business thanks to "new standards” based on technology, in addition to a devoted customer service.
It's an exciting time for DocShipper Group as we continue to grow and evolve, giving our teams a very satisfying start-up workplace culture with career development opportunities. We strive to maintain ourselves as an employer of choice globally and in this particular case we are flexible and helpful on all formalities related to your recruitment.
Description de l'annonce:
We are not a traditional logistics company. Not even close. In fact, we are pretty much the opposite. We're flipping a gazillion dollar industry on its head so we're looking for new team members to join the rebellion.
DocShipper Group was founded with a clear goal and mission to "redefine international logistics for SME & individual". We decided to "shake up" the traditional logistics industry and established a "new standard” based on technology and devoted customer service. Logistics, sourcing, distribution... Import/export made easy!
- Strategize, plan and execute campaigns to drive traffic to a website/social media/apps, acquire new users and achieve solid and consistent growth
- Determine SEO strategy and various content channels to utilize
- Analyze and determine the proper mix of organic and paid tactics, and manage paid ad campaigns.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, early-stage start-up environment
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Fluent in English and French