Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire an Oracle DBA, who is passionate by Database Administration and would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will be part of the existing DBA Team that spans Geneva and Tunis which is part of the Engineering team responsible for delivering our core product. You will integrate a critical role.
- Maintain and improve our database Operations Procedures (a set of ksh shell scripts used by our clients to substitute the on-premises DBA role:
- PROD & TEST database management create/backup/export/import/clone restore/recover/reorg…)
- Physical Standby database management: create/backup/switch/activate
- Maintain and improve different PL/SQL technical packages.
- Collaborate and Provide technical support to the different development Teams (both in Tunis and Geneva) on the database related matters.
- Perform L2/L3 technical support to our clients when needed.
- Handle the day to day operations within the Team.
- Maintain our development databases:
- Provision the adequate development database(s) when needed.
- Guarantee their availability and the automation of their operations (backup, reorganization, …) via scripting.
- Guarantee the consistency of their data structure.
- Perform database patching/upgrade.
- Install and upgrade database software and resolve database software problems.
- Documenting our different technical database procedures.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Contribute to the development of new methods, procedures, processes or systems and understand the impact of these changes.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience Proven working experience as an Oracle DBA within production and software development Teams with:
o Good knowledge of RMAN, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
o Proficiency with Oracle utilities (SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, …)
o Strong understanding of Relational Database Management
- Proven Hands-on Oracle database experience within UNIX systems (Aix, Solaris, Linux 7.x):
o Good knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
- Knowledge of database performance turning is an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL Server is an asset.
- A recent Oracle Certification is an asset.
- Very Good oral and written communication in French and ability to convey complex technical information in a simple way.
- Good command of technical English.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A positive, proactive and Professional attitude and solution-oriented.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.