Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
· Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
· Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
· Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
· Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
· Analyzing and understanding markets, which includes learning about consumers, customers, competitors and conditions within the target markets. This usually involves the help of market research analysts.
· Planning and designing marketing programs that take advantage of opportunities to influence customers, and sometimes-even competitors, within the target market.
· Deciding which marketing programs to use. When multiple people are involved in the marketing process, each may work independently on designing specific marketing programs and events. The marketing manager in this case often decides which program to go with, or presents and recommends marketing plans, programs and events to senior executives.
· Consulting and collaborating with others who are involved in executing marketing plans, but who don’t report to the marketing manager. This may include the sales force or an advertising agency.
· Monitoring and evaluating marketing programs and events.
· studying competitors' products and services
· exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
· identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
· preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets
· managing the production of promotional material
· liaising with other internal departments such as sales and distribution
· producing reports to monitor results
· presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
· support participation in trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
· Supporting and managing a marketing team.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
· Advanced University Degree (Masters Degree or equivalent) or at least BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
· A first level university degree with a combination of relevant academic qualifications and additional 2 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree
· At least 4 years of progressively responsible experience in the marketing management, 3 years of experience in retail marketing management.
· Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems
· Fluency in both verbal and written English, French and Arabic is essential.
· Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
· Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
· A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
· Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
· Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
· Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
· Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
· Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules.
· have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
· be an excellent communicator
· be able to respond well to pressure
· think creatively
· work well in a team and with a wide range of people
· be organized and methodical