Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Integration Objects is a leading provider of decision support systems, operations intelligence, process optimization, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Stora Enso, Saudi Aramco, Sumitomo Chemical, Solvay, TetraPak, ENI, Chevron …
Description de l'annonce:
Integration Objects is a leading solutions provider of Internet of Things, decision support systems, expert systems, operations intelligence, data analytics, big data, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Saudi Aramco, Shell, ENI, Chevron… We are currently looking for high caliber professionals to help manage its rapid expansion.
Integration Object is looking for software and QA testers with good communication skills and matching technical hands on software testing, design and programming.
You will be in charge of conducting test campaigns, increasing the product quality, writing test plans and automating test procedures.
You will be working with a technical manager in order to:
- Read and understand the functional and technical specifications to establish a test plan
- Develop and perform test plans
- Implement test suites for unit tests, integration tests, component interface tests, system tests, operational acceptance tests, regression tests, etc.
- Build automated tests
- Configure test platforms
- Regularly research how to evaluate and improve software quality in terms of performance, robustness, ease of use, and HMI
- Answer customer support tickets and provide technical assistance when needed
- Prototype new features that may improve our products
- Write online helps
You will ideally have some of the following:
- BAC+3 or BAC+4 in information technology, computer science or equivalent
- Autonomy, , ambition and teamwork
- A technical background in IT, client/server architectures and databases
- A background in agile software QA and testing
- A background in manual/functional testing experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills