Secteur: agriculture / agro-alimentaire / environnement
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
A Non-Profit Organization based in Tunis is looking for an International Program coordinator to provide a wide variety of administrative tasks to individuals, groups, projects or programs:
· High school diploma, B.Admin/
· Min of 5 years of recent experience in administrative and program support role preferably with an international environment.
· Experience with coordinating events and/or trainings, must be able to work independently, take initiate and be self-motivated;
· Highly organized and able to successfully manage multiple projects and events. (Travel arrangements for international teams, seminar logistics…)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office; strong computer, technology, and office equipment skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & French& Arabic).
· Independent, resourceful and confident with great problem-solving skills.
References will be required. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.