Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Linedata est un éditeur de solutions globales, dédiées à la communauté internationale des professionnels de l’asset management, de l’assurance et du crédit.
Chaque jour, plus de 63 000 professionnels financiers opérant dans 50 pays font confiance à notre technologie pour piloter et gérer leur activité. Nous vous accompagnons dans votre croissance afin de transformer votre vision long terme en réalité au quotidien.
Description de l'annonce:
Because finance matters to our society as much as energy to life, fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership.
We humanize technology
At Linedata, we humanize technology, we are passionate experts caring about our clients.
With more than 1300 Talents with 40 nationalities spread out of our 14 countries, we believe in mobility, diversity & team work.
We provide the investment management and credit communities with an innovative, user-friendly suite of products that, through detailed market and client insights, help their businesses grow in over 50 countries.
Our aim is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
Linedata is about partnerships, both with our employees and with our clients.
Join the movement
Together we are transforming the business which is in constant evolution.
Like professional dancers we are experts in our field and we are defining new pathways for financial services to serve the world.
With our agility we make technology simple & accessible for our users.
Like dancers in a company making individual movements into a coordinated performance, we all work together to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
Tell us what your ambitions are, we will choreograph your career & take it to the next level!
Responsible for manual and automation testing of Trading platform solutionsProfil:
Experience 3 to 5 years with hands-on automation test
- Experience working on FIX protocols
- Experience of any automation testing tool with scripting language as C#
- Good knowledge on designing test automated frameworks, writing and execution of test automated scripts
- Knowledge on asset coverage (Equities, FX, Options, Other fixed income products) ) an added advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills covering use of Word, Excel and Power point
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of dealing with remote teams in diverse geographies
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines
- Use of Jira and Github an advantage
- Knowledge on CQRS architecture and Event store, MVVM approach an added advantage