Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Junior Oracle DBA, who is passionate by Database Administration and would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will be part of the existing DBA Team that spans Geneva and Tunis which is part of the Engineering team responsible for delivering our core product. You will integrate a critical role.
- Maintain and improve our database Operations Procedures (a set of ksh shell scripts used by our clients to substitute the on-premises DBA role:
- PROD & TEST database management create/backup/export/import/clone restore/recover/reorg…)
- Physical Standby database management: create/backup/switch/activate
- Maintain and improve different PL/SQL technical packages.
- Collaborate and Provide technical support to the different development Teams (both in Tunis and Geneva) on the database related matters.
- Handle the day to day operations within the Team.
- Strong understanding of Relational Database Management
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Proven Hands-on Oracle database experience within UNIX systems (Aix, Solaris, Linux 7.x), good knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
- Knowledge of SQL Server is an asset.
- Knowledge of C language is an asset.
- Very Good oral and written communication in French
- Good command of technical English.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A positive, proactive and Professional attitude and solution-oriented.
- sound analytical and problem-solving skills