Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Take the lead in developing highly complex network inventory systems.
Dynamic Design is an international company with offices in Switzerland, Austria, Tunis and Australia. Dynamic Design makes the software product ConnectMaster an asset inventory solution for telecommunication and utility companies. The 'New products' taskforce is a development team dedicated to building new innovative products on a web-platform. We are looking for skilled people who are passionate about developing high complexity systems.
As a lead developer in 'New products' taskforce in Dynamic Design, you will be a technical resource to assist the developers dedicated to the creation of new innovative products. You will drive the development tasks with your agile team and use your experience in software development, architecture and technology to guide the team through the implementation. It will also be your responsibility to ensure the quality of the deliverables from your team including the documentation, so the deliverables can seamlessly be handed over to the customer projects.
You will become a part of our development team consisting of 3 dedicated developers in Tunis. We have high expectations and like to challenge each other, but we also have room for recreation and a focus on the individual’s personal development.
We expect you to challenge us and we will do our best to challenge you. You will work with other specialists and nerds across professions in a job characterised by agile projects and wide flexibility. The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
· Spending most of your time designing and implementing new features in our products.
· Coordinating tasks in an agile development team, where you will work closely with business analysts, technical developers and testers
· Using your experience with technology platforms or life and pension to guide the development team
· Working with the architects and the developers to create a design that matches the required solution
· Using your ability to analyse different types of tasks independently and to state why a selected solution is the right one
Dynamic Design seeks people who are skilled at their professions. It does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Dynamic Designs way of working. Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you are:
· A robust ASP.NET CORE/C# developer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience from larger systems of high system complexity
· Experience with implementation of Web API, REST API, RESTFUL
· Familiar with Continuous integration / Continuous delivery
· Familiar with various database platforms Relational/NoSQL and Graph
· Experienced in analysis and design
· A person with experience in leading a team and coordinating their tasks
· Experienced in the technical ecosystem (libraries, tools, standards, etc.)
· Fluent in English
You as a person
At Dynamic Design we employ people who get things done. You need to be able to analyse problems, come up with creative solutions, make decisions and push on until you get the job done. We value social relationships within the team and across the different business units, so it’s essential for us that you are an outgoing person. Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
· Are passionate and responsible regarding your code so you always deliver a job that you can be proud of
· Like to work in a team and value the input from your colleagues.
· Understand the importance of involvement and compromise concerning teamwork
· Willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organisation
· Maintain the overview while getting your hands dirty in the code