Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Acteur global en ressources humaines: recrutement, intérim, formation et conseil RH.
Description de l'annonce:
|Crit recrute pour le compte de son client un ingénieur RAN NPO: |
NPO optimisation and acceptance 2G/3G/4G Sites
KPI follow up for acceptance based on OSS KPI and SSV/cluster reports in coordination with DT teams and following Target KPI's.
Technical lead and participate in Customer Meeting.
This service will be delivered by a senior NPO engineers having min 5+ years experience
• Performs design and performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance.
• Operates in compliance with the processes, methods and tools.
• Reports the progress of the work to project management.
• Works typically on one or 2 or 3 technology areas
• Efficient utilization of design and measurement tools, including internal and external troubleshooting tools
• Network design
• Network and/or service optimization.
• be familiar with postprocessing tools like TEMS/NEMO/Accuiver /XCAL/Xcap...
• familiar with 2G/3G/4G interworking feautres
|Single Site Acceptance Report :
confirm the correct operation of the cells/sectors of an individual site.
The SSA Process will be applied to ALL NEW SITES, SWAPPED SITES, Layer additions and Hardware replacement or change.
For new Technology addition and/or new Layer addition, acceptance will be performed for the newly added technology and/or the newly added layer.
All KPIs must be equal or better to those prior to node swap or layer adition.
For new site KPIs refer to New Site Acceptance KPI.
Clsuter Acceptance to be performed according to Cluster Target KPI's