Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are a new branch of an existing international Business Group looking for a Geek / Web and Mobile Applications Developer to help us launch our ventures. The first initiative concerns a global professional e-Community of specialized business functions.
We want to attract, connect and develop a large community of professional business users in specific business functions, to provide them with a variety of function-specific services useful to the members of the community.
Today millions of business users connect on either social networks, for private exchange, or on a few global business networks, mostly for a global presence and some limited business interactions, heavily controlled and commercially used by providers. We want to go several steps further, by creating a first international business community for heavily specialized roles and functions in businesses, providing concrete functional experience and skills and speaking the same business language, allowing to provide concrete and effective services and interactive exchange to the respective community, and allowing its members to continuously develop their professionnalk career in a more active and effective way. And all of this on the basis of an attractive economic model – free of charge.
Our challenge is to build one or several communication platforms (smartphone apps, blogs, websites, interactive network communication tools) to allow us to attract and retain a large quantity of specialized business users with intelligent community services.
Are you thrilled by new technology and communication tools ? Do you spend all your free time on your PC ? Do you have the ability and passion to develop and update / maintain new applications and content for an international community ? Then we have a place for you within our team !
- Develop and continuously update mobile applications for phones, PDA’s and tablets
- Create pics and clips using tools for graphical communication
- Develop institutional and promotional websites and webshops
- Identify and/or develop and insert images, videos
- Connect our apps, blogs, websites with a variety of community links to create trafic
Hard skills / Tool kit :
- Software for graphical communication: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and others…
- Search and reference engines : SEO\SEA Google Adwords, Google advance
Soft skills / experience:
- Autonomous, Tenacious, Geek, Brillant, Jovial
- English (fluent), French is a plus
- 2-3 years experience in an equivalent role and/or scope
Your status / lieu:
- Trainee/Internship or Freelance/Independant worker or fully hired employee
- Mission : 3-6 mois renewable (if successful venture and collaboration then firm engagement)
- Based in an office in Lac 2, Tunis, Tunisia – part of a small team with international scope