Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
CED Tunisia is a new and dynamic company which has recently joined the CED Group ecosystem. CED Group is a 1,500 people group, which adds value to its customers across Europe in the field of claim management, being in claims notification / assistance, claims management, loss adjustment or repair in kind. CED Tunisia has been created to support the growth of CED Group.
It consists of a team of IT talent to accelerate our evolution / development capability and an operations team to support our various European offices and drive operational excellence. The CBC division (Cross-Border Claims) is a centralized shared service center in Tunis, providing high quality transaction
-You will be responsible for the back office management of claims files including the opening of new files as well as the follow-up of the files in progress.
- You check the regularity of the subscriptions and make careful follow-up according to the processes in place.
- You will be in contact with other departments in Europe to synchronize the administrative tasks to be developed.Requirements:
- Master in international Law
- At least 1 year of experience
- Fluent in English and French written and speaking is a must
- Attention to details and procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills