Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Rebootkamp "RBK" we are an authentic, passionate and creative software development training center and we are seeking to hire a qualified Grant Writer.
The Grant Writer is a part time position that reports directly to the Vice President of Development and Public Relations.
The Grant Writer will be responsible researching, writing and coordinating the grant application process; management of proposals and maintaining a donor database.
Required Grant Writer Responsibilities :
The Grant Writer duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents.
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant.
- Work with department managers to compile financials and data.
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develops and maintains a proposal calendar.
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals.
- Develops an annual grants strategy.
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Grant Writer Experience / Qualifications :
- A higher diploma in Finance.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in research and grant writing; nonprofit experience a plus.
- Excellent level in English and French.
- Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals.
- Knowledge of Tunisia and Africa foundations and corporations.
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven.
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills.
- Able to effectively communicate.
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.