Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Rebootkamp "RBK" we are an authentic, passionate and creative software development training center and we are seeking to hire a qualified Counselor.
We are looking for a highly creative, personable and talented Counselor to help keep the class running effectively by delivering the program and managing the student experience. You will be the primary student point-of-contact, driving student success, and identifying student success issues & risks.
- Understand how the program works in detail (even though the subject matter may be technical and foreign to you) and the role of different players.
- Be well versed in program delivery approaches and best practices.
- Manage student experience and program success through class-wide, small group, and individual reflection sessions.
- Stay abreast of the perceptions and feelings and needs of the class.
- Handle difficult issues such as impostor syndrome, group conflicts, and truancy.
- Accountable for unconditional success for all metrics pertaining to the cohort, including placement rate, satisfaction ratings, starting salary, health and happiness of students.
- Responsible for the health of academic and cultural student pipeline from admissions through job placement.
- Understand what drives 5-star program reviews, strong academic results and successful job placement.
- Maintain accurate, deep, real-time data on how students are scoring across these dimensions, working with other members of the instruction team as required.
- Suss out the reasons behind student success issues / risks.
- Determine remedial solutions and create, rollout & manage associated action plans.
- Deliver (often difficult) feedback to students that improve outcomes and result in positive sentiment.
- Serve as support and safety net for instructional team and elevate issues appropriately.
- Higher education in psychology or sociology field.
- Strong English ability.
- High social and emotional intelligence.
- High situational awareness.
- Rationally compassionate.
- 1-3 years work experience (preference for experience in project management, counselor, personal coach).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great listener.
- Skilled at motivating people.
- Good understanding of human psychology.
- Cultural and religious sensitivity.
- Can-do attitude and a sense of humor.
- Keen interpersonal skills: you’re able to support students working in an intensive environment.