Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
- Finalize the list of equipment to be transferred to Joint Venture.
- Coordinate with stakeholders internally to retrieve import customs documents of Hasdrubal wells equipment to be transferred.
- Retrieve the import customs documents of Hasdrubal equipment to be transferred to APO.
- Ensure the transfer is progressed as per company’s process.
- Support shipping team in organising customs archive for ease of access
- Ensure archiving of all documents as per STU Standards.
- Regular progress reporting
- Provide information on delivery progress, as required.
- Effectively communicate discrepancies in delivery schedules.
- Comply with company’s Business Principles, standards, policies and procedures.
- Any other business as required by the line manager
Skills and Requirements:
- Logistics/ Financial skills.
- Ability to manage and analyse big volume of information.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of international trade regulations
- Knowledge of local regulations (Customs Regulations /Authorisations / Fiscal Regimes)
- Document management experience
- Fluent Arabic, French and English language(Writing and speaking)
- Advanced knowledge in Excel/PowerPoint.
- Oil and Gas / Industrial experience