Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for a Senior System Administrator to join our IT department. You’ll be responsible for managing our server and network infrastructures.
Senior System Administrator responsibilities include supervising our Operations team, monitoring system performance and configuring new software and hardware. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You also need to have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience with various operating systems.
- Configure internal systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Supervise the Operations team
- Upgrade the network infrastructure
- Install servers, devices and firewalls
- Train new system users and set up their accounts
- Monitor the performance of servers, software and hardware
- Ensure the smooth deployment of new applications
- Update technical documentation
- Work experience as a Senior System Administrator or a proven experience as a System/Network Administrator is also preferred
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networks
- Knowledge of system security techniques
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Team management abilities
- BSc in Computer Science or similar field; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
Ultimately, you will ensure our software, hardware, servers and networks run smoothly.