Secteur: industrie électro-mécaniques
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Governed by the philosophy
of “Excellence in connectivity Solutions”, HUBER+SUHNER Group develops
and produces high-quality electrical and optical connections. Our commitment to
reliability and focus on sophistication make us a leader in three technologies:
radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency. The longstanding experience
and know-how of our engineers allow HUBER+SUHNER to operate on a global scale,
yet with a local approach according to each market. As a one-stop-shop for
connectors, cables, cables assemblies, cable systems antennas and lightning
protectors in our three core technologies, we can address our clients’ needs
for trans-technological solutions in the communication, transportation and
Description de l'annonce:
The HUBER + SUHNER Tunisia company, which is part of an international Swiss corporation, is currently developing its operations in Tunisia. Since the beginning of 2011, we have taken over new competences from Switzerland in many different areas, developing, growing and constantly improving. You can be part of these activities. we are looking for you!
Why work with us?
we are an international company and our motto is “ perfection in connection solutions’’
we employ over 500 people in Tunisia branch of the company in Sousse
in our team we have wonderful people and we care about good relations between them
we respect the private life of our employees
we are open to interesting ideas and an innovative look at every topic
we are able to share knowledge and support each other
We are currently looking for a person for the position:
Place of work: Sousse- Tunisia
- 1- Purchase Company needs according the established process
- 2- Buy local as much consumables, equipment and services as possible
3- Ensure availability of the right needs in right quantity, right quality, right place and on right time
- 4- Establish and implement a yearly cost down or saving plan.
- 5- Look for local raw material suppliers
- 6- Establish and maintain the list of the company’s equipment with the customs declaration
- 7- Ensure compliance with customs and finance local authorities
- 8- Participate to suppliers qualification audits
- 9- Ensure suppliers assessment and improvement follow-up
- 10- At least quarterly report to main suppliers their performance and ask for improvements if necessary.
- 11-Ensure that the consumables inventory is under control
- 12- Ensure whole stock taking of consumable at least 1x/year
- 13-Ensure monthly reporting of purchasing activities (inventory of consumables, purchasing of the months, monthly consumption
- per department, cost savings (price reduction, new supplier, item substitutes,…), supplier performance,…)
- University level: Master degree in a management school or equivalent.
- Professional experience – minimum 3 years in purchasing
- Good written and spoken English
- Very good negotiation skills
- Result oriented (cost down, good quality, good service,)
- Good skills in stock management
- Very good organizational skills, proactive.
- Very good communication skills.
- Cost killer
- Used to work in an international environment
- Computer Knowledge (Ms Office, SAP )
- Good knowledge of customs and finance local authorities requirements
Employment based on a contract of employment
Work in a company with an established position on the market permanently, which guarantees stability and a sense of security
Support in the adaptation process
Friendly atmosphere and support of colleagues from the department
Interesting and responsible tasks
If you want to join us, go ahead and click 'Apply' and send us your CV.
We will read each resume very carefully, but we will only contact selected candidates.