Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
Our Group is looking for a RPA Developer, to be based in its IT Centre in Tunis
Duties and responsibilities :
- To analyse new requirements coming from business users and assess as part of Digital Integration team to define which tool would be appropriated to build software solution
- To evaluate associate workload.
- To develop or parameterize the needed sofware components using the tools supported by the entity (UIPath, Informatica, Innowera)
- To perform unit test and validate code using source control tools as developper.
- To support business in user test validiation of deliveries done by the team.
- To analyse issues and incidents in relation with the rest of the support Chain
- To ensure third level support regarding the domain.
- To support and train 2nd level support teams.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Information technologies Master’s degree.
Knowledge of Windows systems (Commands, scripts)
Knowledge of structured languages (html, C , C++ , JAVA …)
Knowledge of Development tool, source control management tools (VSTS …)
Knowledge of SQL language (SQL/Oracle database)
First experience in User Interface Automation tools would be appreciated.
Good communication and expression skills in an international context (English required)
- Ability to work in a worldwide organization.
- Good communication skills, particularly to contribute to customer projects .
- Open mindset in Learning / E-Learning of new technologys, Applications and Processes
- Ability to write documentation, procedures and organize needed skill transfers