Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
Application Systems Administrator will take in charge of the Support, operations and automation of Central applications and shop-floor plateform.
- Monitors services, investigating and fixing system issues, and ensuring system uptime.
- Ensure the correct usage of solution manager (change management, monitoring, CUA...)
- Automates routine tasks via scripts, urban code or TFS
- Managing Run/Build procedures and guides of instructions for server operations.
- Implements and maintains batch processing jobs on SAP redwood Scheduler.
- Deploys Java and .Net applications to production environments.
- Installs and configures new services and applications on Windows and Linux Distributions.
- Prepare and support communication between the different level of organization
- Queries SQL databases to investigate system issues and audit transactions.
- Collaborates with other Faurecia IT teams.
- Ensure the duty in turn and technical Operations on production during week end.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor degrees (Bac +3) degree in information technology or vocational experience of the same value,
- Minimum of 3 years of Experience in IT, Devops, System Admin or DB Administrator (DB2, SLQServer ), Linux/Unix System administration skills.
Skills and competencies:
- Experience writing Bash and Python scripts.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Proficiency in managing Web application environments (Apache, Tomcat,IIS .. ).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of competencies including teamwork/collaboration, analytical thinking, communication and influencing skills, and technical expertise.
- Ability to work with changing priorities and with multiple projects.
- good level of engllish in speaking and writing.
- Ability to be precise and attentive to detail is essential.
- Ability to work weekend and off-hour work on occasion.