Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
The Cloud platform developer is responsible for the development and management of application on cloud platform and in charge of the full development lifecycle if the application..
The main missions of the role are:
- Work in close interaction with the software architecture, integration and functional teams to develop and implement new cloud-based applications
- Perform the technical analysis of the enhancement requests coming from the functional teams.
- Work on the development and the deployment of the solutions working closely with the operations team and using the corporate devops tools available.
- Perform unitary testing of the delivered developments.
- Deliver technical documentation for all developments and testings performed.
- Investigate and be knowledgeable in the SAP Cloud Platform services available.
- Support the existing applications by solving technical incidents related to the domain.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum education level: College diploma or university degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience (2+ years) in mobile Apps and cloud programming.
- Experience in SAP Cloud Platform (SAP Cloud Foundry / NEO / Git Hub) will be highly valuable.
- Knowledge / experience in some of these languages: NodeJS, PHP, Java, Ruby, GO, Python, SAP HANA XS
Skills and competencies:
- Other valuable skills and experience:
- SAP Fiori / UI5
- ABAP skills and experience will be highly valuable
- Experience with SAP systems, applications, and their interfaces (OData) is a plus
- Knowledge of S/4HANA.
- Solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills in English.
- Solid listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, international, collaborative environment.
- Availability to travel (20%).