Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
Our Group is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for IT Competence Center in Tunis
The main purpose of the job is to perform the global testing activities with consistent test Methodology and processes to ensure quality.
You will be involved on a large functional scope covering ERP, Engineering IT, shop floor applications… and rich technical environment using the different technologies.
Main missions and results:
- Establish test strategy
- Define tests objectives
- Define Acceptance criteria towards suppliers and business
- Organize versions and configuration management
Design and Build Tests
- Analyze requirements
- Design and Build tests
- Automate tests
- Establish traceability towards business and specifications requirements
Execute tests and manage internal defects
Monitor & analyze Coverage and Report indicators
Ensures Continuous Improvement in his/her functional domain
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Engineer Diploma
· Good knowledge of testing process and tools (HP QC/QTP, TFS, CATIA, Solidworks,Jira…) with experience in testing automation
· Strongly focused on delivery and quality
· Good communication and expression skills in an international environment
· You are autonomous, rigorous, curious and pragmatic.
. You have the sense of customer service
· You enjoy team working
· Good level of English
· Experience in automotive industry is a plus