Secteur: industrie électro-mécaniques
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Corail Technologie, leader of the electronic test in Tunisia recruits!
CORAIL TECHNOLOGIE, leader of the electronic test in Tunisia and major player in the service of electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, design and manufacture of special machines, robotics automation and didactics.
As part of the development of its activity, Corail Technologie is recruiting ;
Position: ELECTRICAL DESIGN LEAD ENGINEER
Reference: « EL/2019 »
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the electrical industrialization Lead engineer will provide technical leadership of the automation & electrical engineers.
· Carry out challenging programs of work on automation and electronics manufacturing of special machines, test fixtures and bench and various industrial equipment.
· Responsible for ensuring that the technical solutions applied in projects meet all specific project technical requirements in accordance with projects managers
· Work with Manufacturing, and other functional groups to evaluate the design of new concepts for technical feasibility and reliability, and give technical support.
· Propose technical innovative solutions for the optimization and improvement (time, cost and quality).
· Follow up the development progress to projects managers to ensure the delivery of the equipment in accordance with the cost, time and quality plan.
Graduation and job experience
· School of Engineering in Automatism and Industrial Computing (AII); electrical engineering or electronics engineer.
· At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
· Mastering of automation, electronics, electrical engineering.
· Knowledge of CVI, Labview, & Test stand is greet
· Customer orientation (internal and external);
· Sense of organization and planning
· Analytical and synthetically mind
· Ease of oral and written communication
· Autonomy and ease of adaptation
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a team
Fluent English & French
PS: It is necessary to mention the reference "EL/2019" in the subject of the email.