Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
- Services existing accounts, orders and new accounts by planning and organizing.
- Adjusts the content of the product and the customer's needs.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying and potential volume of dealers.
- Develop customer accounts and travel into the company and increase revenue streams.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, technical merchandising, etc.
- Negotiate shootings rates with corporate clients.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Preparing presentations and spreadsheets.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Preparing marketing plans and strategies for customers.
- Prepare a company contract for marketing data following current conditions and pricing conditions.
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities.
- Productive accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads.
- Keeping management by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.