Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
New Access provides agile and scalable Front-to-Back software solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of the private banking and wealth management industries. Evolving in a complex and changing regulatory environment New Access’ solutions help bankers to connect conveniently and efficiently with their clients thanks to new digital channels.
Our offer covers the full client relationship lifecycle from account opening, through client data and document management to the management of their portfolios:
Onboarding and Client Relationship Management (CRM), secure Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) with LOGICAL ACCESS®, Portfolio and Order Management (PMS/OMS) with EQUALIZER®, Client Data Management with CIM and a comprehensive Core Banking solution with APSYS.
New Access’ Front-End solution BANKER’S FRONT integrates in one 360° view all information linked to the client including: onboarding processes, documents, portfolios, and client data.
New Access provides professional and personalized Managed Services, which involves operating or running IT systems as well as application management services for its clients.
With headquarters in Geneva, New Access already installed its solutions in over 180 sites in 19 countries.
Description de l'annonce:
As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Reporting Developer, who is passionate by Reporting and Software Development and would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will be primarily responsible for Designing and Developing Reports to our Clients, and maintaining the different tools used by our reporting platform.
You will integrate a highly motivated development team working on providing solutions for the private banking sector in which you will integrate the existing global development Team in Tunis and Geneva.
- Analyse Client’s Specifications
- Design and Develop Client’s Reports
- Update Database Model
- Test and Validate Client’s Reports
- Prepare Delivery Kits for Client’s deployment
- Maintain XSD Models related to XML Data
- Maintain Release Notes related to specific Client’s Reports
- Ensure the quality of all deliveries in the better delay
- Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of development best practices
- Degree in Computer Science (Bac +5).
- Good Knowledge of VBA, MSACCESS objects
- Basic Knowledge of MS Excel is a plus
- Previous experience with Reporting
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good Knowledge of JAVA
- Basic Knowledge of Finance
- Knowledge of Crystal reports is a plus
- Knowledge of XML/XSD is a plus
- Ability to work in a team
- A positive, proactive and Professional attitude
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of French and technical English