Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are hiring on behalf of a multinational, which operates in the agri-food sector,
Skills & Competences
- University level, graduated in Finance/lawyer
- More than 6 years in (inter)national tax business
- Risk management
- Business analysis & challenge
- Integrated perspective
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic alignment/direction
- Technical Finance Advisory
- Financial compliance
- Continues Process Improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace setting.
- A flexible team player
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Organizational skills
- Complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
- Communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity;
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Effective analytical skills
- The ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good IT skill.
- Good English and French skills
- Participate to the interviewing, selecting and training staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress;
- Motivating, organizing and coaching teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met;
- Provide strategic and daily leadership and direction to the team.
- Ensure the Discipline and respect of the rules within the team
- Advocate for necessary adjustments to the organization of work.
- Coaches colleagues within and outside the department, performs fiscal training activities for personnel, and own permanent education.
- Develops, implements and maintains tax (and related) policies, within the worldwide tax strategy of the Group, and guarantees that the policies comply with the Company Rule on taxation and the company Tax Control Framework
- Advise/Steer: Steer/advice towards optimal result, at request or at own initiative to internal clients, including MT and Global Tax, regarding tax and related business issues, from a tax and business perspective and based on an analysis of the situation and its context, including drafting appropriate documentation.
- External contacts: Represents the company in contacts with external parties (e.g. tax authorities, other governmental institutes, branch organisations) and leads negotiations towards authorities in the assigned areas of expertise. Leads and/or participates in and/or supports national lobby activities to influence specific tax legislative processes. Selects and consults external tax lawyers, if necessary, and manages the relationship with these external lawyers. Consult and follow up of the tax advisor remarks.
- Seeing to the maintenance and development of the portfolio of report between the company and the third-parties, namely the fiscal administrations.
- Projects: From the assigned discipline initiates, steers and/or participates in multi-functional projects within the defined project framework
- Optimise tax
- Year Plan & Budget: Prepare a year plan and budget for the own department. In line with policy to be approved by the Finance Director, and develop own department and employees.
- Functional ownership of systems and/or applications partly or fully relating to taxation
- Tax Accounting: Takes (functional) ownership of the tax figures in the internal and external (consolidated) reporting by the OpCo and monitors the data underlying the tax figures. Seeing to the payment of taxes.
- Tax Compliance: Seeks for operational excellence regarding the tax compliance task of the OpCo, to ensure tax legislation and tax policies are well and efficiently embedded in the tax declarations.
- Tax information: Detects and follows trends in legislation (e.g. national) and translate these trends into possible and/or necessary changes in company’s procedures and/or systems