Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Integration Objects is a leading provider of decision support systems, operations intelligence, process optimization, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Stora Enso, Saudi Aramco, Sumitomo Chemical, Solvay, TetraPak, ENI, Chevron …
Description de l'annonce:
Integration Objects is world-leading solutions provider for command & control centers, operational intelligence, industrial internet of things IIoT, cyber security, predictive and prescriptive analytics for enterprises, process, power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions.
Integration Objects is looking for automation engineers to join the team.
- DCS engineering,
- SCADA and telemetry systems engineering,
- PLCs and HMI programming,
- Control Cabinets design engineering,
- Detailed engineering documents design (Wiring diagrams, power consumption, heat dissipation, cabinet’s layouts, P&ID, FDS, FAT/SAT procedure…),
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Installation, SAT (Site Acceptance tests), Commissioning,
- Suppliers’ selection and procurement,
- Assistance to the preparation of technical and commercial proposals…