Secteur: call center / télévente
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Who We Are
We are a team of passionate and innovative people who want to empower content creators to monetize their digital media effortlessly. We aim to make simple and efficient products to deliver the best experience possible to our users.
We are a team of 17 passionate persons, and we are looking for talented customer support agents to come and join us in building exceptional products. Founded in 2022 we constantly try to improve our product and provide a seamless experience to our users.
We’re looking for talented individuals interested in supporting and helping our creators who share their content with their community. You will be responsible for the day-to-day support and facilitation of the process via email. You will also ensure the continuous improvement of our internal support interface from a user experience and technical standpoint.
- Provide daily Tech support to our partner studios (answer creators’ questions, create knowledge base content, troubleshoot ongoing issues)
- Improve our internal support interface (anticipate future needs, automate processes, collaborate with tool developers)
- Create, curate and organize the Tech knowledge base articles and Tech support FAQs
You will enable thousands of talented creators worldwide to deliver great content bought by thousands of individuals. You’ll be at the heart of the action, helping to build and maintain the tools that ensure this end to end process runs smoothly for all our customers. If you’re not afraid to face challenging problems every day and to be at the center of all then this is the job for you!
- A natural ability and desire to act as a support agent and enable our customers to succeed in resolving their issues.
- Support agent / engineer background, ie. 2 years of minimum experience.
- A critical thinker and a problem solver with a keen eye for identifying problems in workflows and processes (and driving them to a resolution)
- An eagerness to develop new skills and explore new problem spaces on a daily basis ( development, finance, marketing, legal)
- Fluent in English (Written and Read)
- Fluent in French for weekly standup meetings.
- Previous experience in Tech Customer Support role (Zendesk Knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in designing user-intuitive interfaces and flows (CRM implementation, ticketing system funnels, etc)
- Experience in bug reporting.
- Spanish knowledge is a plus.