Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Partner recruitment recherche pour son partenaire une multinationale un profil
The Accounting Controller (AC) is a finance leader who is the linking pin within the operational model (liaising with all relevant stakeholders: Commercial and ISC navigators, FP&A, RAC, ACD and beyond) to meet the AN and operational goals for retained RTR, Finance and AN as a whole locally
The accounting controller role has a pivotal role to ensure consistent high quality and timely group / business and statutory reporting for a set of relevant legal entity entities
Implement and Monitor Expert Accounting for Entities and Businesses per AN FEM/HFM and IFRS Guidelines. Ensure required provisions, Accruals and Reconciliations are adequately monitored. Support GBS Centre operations ( Pune - Accounting Operations delivering Contracted work of R2R/I2P/I2C) and monitor quality. Ensure that monthly AN /JV Reports are submitted accurately and in time.
Be Guided by AC Governance Rules and MEC closure guidelines/Deadlines.
Analyze financial related processes and outcomes, identify gaps, non-compliance and/or potential financial risk areas, inform and/or draft proposals for appropriate prevention, mitigation and correction, and after approval monitor or participate in implementation. AN InControl and CSAT processes are embedded in the Accounting and reporting activities.
Oversee and Manage Accurate Costing / quarterly Transfer pricing mechanism with related delivering Towers (ISC/CN/COEs) , CAPEX related KPI’s/reports and support operations team in the process.
Manage Treasury and Risk Management including Insurance coverage of Entities in line with AN Treasury/Risk Management Guidelines
All Local Fiscal / Tax laws including VAT (when applicable) and Transfer pricing , as applicable are implemented/managed and reported accurately within related guidelines and timelines.
Support/Update/Implement all periodic AN Accounting /Tax and Treasury Operational changes or any New Operational /Financial projects within the entity.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, influencing, result orientation, problem solving, (project) management, entrepreneurship, people management
▪ Fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing
▪ Specialized and broad experience on own financial discipline ( Accounting IFRS/Local GAPP/Tax Processes)
▪ Experience in SAP /HFM/ MerlinXL or Equivalent ERP systems/ Financial Tools including MS Office.
▪ Hands on, proactive, able to work in a fast-paced matrix organization, multitasking, strong requirement to connect with people of various cultures and background
▪ Ability to work and delegate work under severe time pressure during month-end closures and continuously retain ‘an eye’ for the details
▪ Drive continuous improvement agenda in the financial and transactional processes, and monthly closing and reporting processes
▪ Clear communicator – proactively and effectively communication with finance and business leadership
▪ Minimum 2/5 years of Post Degree qualification experience in Finance and Accounting (Preferably in a MNC/Big 4 environment)