Secteur: banque / finance / assurances
Taille: Entre 200 et 500 employés
Bank ABC Tunisie est une Banque Internationale filiale du Groupe Bank ABC fondé en 1980 à Bahreïn, Leader sur son segment de marché. Le Groupe Bank ABC est présent dans la région MENA, en Europe, en Asie, aux Etats-Unis et au Brésil et fournit des produits financiers et des services innovants exhaustifs comprenant le financement des entreprises, le financement des opérations de commerce international, le financement de projets, les financements structurés, la levée de fonds sur les marchés de capitaux, les syndications bancaires, les produits de trésorerie et la finance islamique. Notre Groupepropose également des services bancaires aux particuliers en Tunisie, Jordanie, Egypte et Algérie. Bank ABC est présente en Tunsie sous un double statut : une entité Offshore opérationnelle depuis l’an 1993 et une Banque commerciale résidente opérationnelle depuis l’an 2000. «Etre une Banque Internationale Leader dans la Région MENA» est notre Vision Stratégique. Les 3 C’s « Client au centre de notre attention, Collaboration et Cohérence» sont nos Valeurs Universelles.
Description de l'annonce:
Bank ABC Tunisia is looking to hire a Head of Information Technology.
The selected candidate must have a solid experience in Team & Project Management in a fast pace environment. The Head of IT will work closely with business units and corporate functions for business related projects, while also working on IT specific projects.
Responsibilities & Deliverables of Role
- Provide visionary leadership to the IT team, fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Define and execute a strategy for the core banking systems & digital solutions.
- Responsible for the integration services between the digital solutions and core banking systems.
- Support and execute a comprehensive IT strategy aligned with the ABCT business needs and the Group corporate IT strategy.
- Oversee the management and maintenance of ABCT’s IT infrastructure (including platforms/products reaching EoL/EoS), ensuring reliability, scalability, and security.
- As applicable and in coordination with Cyber & Information Security, implement and maintain robust cybersecurity measures to protect the Bank’s data and systems from cybersecurity threats.
- Responsible for managing and supervising the Bank ABC IT departmental day-to-day activities, providing coaching and professional development opportunities.
- Ensure that the support & development of the infrastructure meet the requirements of ABCT in accordance with the Global IT policies and procedures.
- Ensure the technical infrastructure meets the requirements of ABCT in accordance with the Global IT policies & procedures.
- Ensure the adherence to the security requirements of the bank.
- Responsible for the project management of a wide range of technology deployment projects in different areas including banking applications and technical services.
- Provide regular reports to both Head Office Global Information Technology and ABCT management considering the matrix structure adopted by the Bank.
- Expected to take some IT related responsibilities and assignment in other ABC units as required.
- In co-ordination with Global IT, determine the budget required for any new IT and maintenance of the existing IT resources.
- Ensure any global or local rollouts meet or exceed the initial identified need of the local unit in terms of quality assurance and control requirements.
- Meet the day-to-day ABCT in accordance with the Global IT policies & procedures.
- Manage the relationship with IT vendors and service providers.
- Manage the day-to-day ABCT support process and ensure that services levels are met.
- Perform IT due diligence in assessing new products and services, applications of potential providers.
- Participate in IT needs identification by specifying any new IT requirements for ABCT.
- Participate in deploying IT related business cases for new IT requirements, including a complete explanation and justification of the business rationale for the new IT requirements.
Education & Certifications:
- IT Bachelor
- Master in Business Administration / Management
- Minimum 10 Years of Information Technology experience.
- An Experience within the banking sector is a plus.
Technical Requirement :
- Good understanding of banking products and operations.
- Good understanding of new technologies.
- Good understanding of Fintech products & services.
Management & Organization Requirements:
- Results oriented with an ability to perform several tasks and projects simultaneously while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Good organization, management & planning skills.
- Working efficiently under pressure.
- Working knowledge of project management and associated methodologies, ability to manage entire lifecycle from strategy to implementation.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Effective communicator in verbal & written form French & English.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Motivation & Leadership
Bank ABC is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.