Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit
• Ensure that the companies’ accounting and financial records are accurate, updated and relevant financial information is reported to management on a timely basis.
• To manage accounts payable and accounts receivable cycles (including preparing payment instructions, obtaining relevant approvals,
coordinating with banks for timely payments processing, maintaining payments and receipts schedules along with supporting documents and performing regular follow-ups with relevant parties to ensure payments are made and funds are received on a timely basis.
• Preparing cash movement schedules and bank reconciliations of bank accounts and monitor banking activities of the companies.
• Assist in bank accounts opening, maintaining, and closing processes of all the companies.
• Prepare and process payroll, arrange employees’ visas and insurances, and perform other HR functions.
• Maintain fixed assets schedule.
• Prepare financial statements, co-ordinate audit and meet reporting requirements
• Prepare and file tax returns of all the companies.
• Generate and send lease rental invoices, maintain proper schedules of receipts and follow-up for outstanding invoices.
• Review, accept, and maintain proper records of rent notices (Loan installments) and hedge notices and follow-up for outstanding receipts/payments.
• Prepare annual budgets, monitor and report actual trends against the budget regularly.
• Work with other functions within the company and external to the company and maintain proper documentation such that all transactions pass independent audits. Performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission.
• Master in accounting and finance
• Previous experience in finance department / audit firm (5+ years)
• Strong communication skills