Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
In close collaboration with the developers and project managers, you will actively participate in the testing and validation of specific customer developments.
Working as part of a team, you will actively participate in the manual and automation testing of Planisware solutions :
- Understand our platform which contains a wide variety of modules & features
- Master both internal and customers processes
- Analyze the client requirements and system specifications
- Define use cases, test plans and test scenarios
- Create test data on the test environment
- Execute the test cases (manual or automated)
- Analyze results and report bugs to the development team
- Validate the bug fixing
- Conduct regression tests (manual or automated)
- Interact regularly with Project teams and customers
What is expected from you?
- Master's or engineering degree in Information Technology
- 1 - 3 years experience in software testing
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both French and English
- Quick learner, proactive attitude and efficient team player
- Desire to work with a dynamic international team
- Experience in dealing with remote teams in diverse geographies
Would be a plus if you have:
- Test Automation knowledge
- ISTQB certification
- Portfolio and/or Project Management Knowledge
What's in it for you?
- Career evolution and mobility are encouraged within the project teams.
- Develop expertise by participating in knowledge-sharing events organized internally (talks, conferences, fairs)
- Challenging and collaborative work environment
- Group Insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- Gym Membership
- Business trips opportunities abroad (20%)
As an employer, Planisware offers everyone the same employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, and age.