Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
National Pen is part of the Cimpress Group and specializes in marketing promotional products for small and medium businesses. We provide professionals and individuals all kinds of personalized advertising objects to enable them to develop their image and their activity. Our business is generated by the combination of online marketing, mailing and telemarketing, and most of our customers' orders are produced in our production facility in Ireland. We marketed our products in more than 22 countries in Europe.
Description de l'annonce:
Overview of Role:
We are seeking a Communications Coordinator to join our team and help drive our brand and strategic vision forward. As the Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and executing communication strategies that support our Pens.com brand and promote our National Pen corporate values and digital transformation initiatives.
In this role, you will primarily focus on internal communications, working collaboratively with all departments to create engaging content that informs and excites our employees about our progress in digitally transforming our business, enhancing our brand, and improving the overall employee experience.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have excellent writing and editing skills, as well as experience developing content and implementing communication plans. You will also need to be comfortable working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with senior leaders across Europe and North America.
· Identify key stakeholders and develop/implement targeted global internal communications strategies that support National Pen’s Digital Transformation and Brand position.
· Manage and maintain National Pen’s internal communication channels and work with relevant departments and business areas to develop and amplify content that showcases Digital Transformation progress.
· Work closely with leaders of National Pen’s manufacturing and fulfilment sites to develop offline communications strategies and materials that inform, educate and inspire offline team members in-line with National Pen’s Brand, values, and strategic priorities.
· Partner with our Culture and Engagement team to develop multi-level communications strategies and schedules to promote internal initiatives, increase participation and improve the Employee Experience.
· Support the execution of National Pen’s global quarterly Department Leadership and Townhall meetings, gathering anonymous questions pre- and post-meeting to ensure an adequate feedback loop is maintained.
· Plan, source information and create content for both operational/strategic and social internal monthly and quarterly updates that align with the overarching Brand Strategy.
· Participate and play an active role in National Pen’s Culture Champion Program to better understand communications requirements across global locations and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
· Support our Training Department as they expand their services across the organization.
Qualifications & Skills
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner suitable for multi-level audiences.
· Strong copywriting, proofreading and editing skills.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple communications requests and initiatives simultaneously.
· Experience in developing and executing internal communication strategies and campaigns.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong attention to detail and a focus on quality and consistency of Brand & Strategy messaging.
· Ability to think strategically and creatively.
· Adequate collaborative, emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships easily with positivity and energy
· Expertise in graphic/visual design and supporting technology an advantage
National Pen’s personalized promotional products are created for and inspired by small businesses. With more than 50 years of experience and serving 22 countries worldwide, Pens.com provides personalized marketing solutions that help businesses connect with their customers through a personal brand experience. National Pen offers a broad range of personalized promotional products, including writing instruments, stationery, drinkware, bags, gifts, and trade show accessories, and operates via a network of more than 10 facilities across North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
National Pen is a Cimpress brand (Nasdaq: CMPR)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.