Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The role of a Local IT Assistant is to support the IT Manager to implement and maintain the Faurecia standards as defined by Group.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Give the technical and functional first level support to the users, assuming the resolution of all kind of IT incidents reported by the users. Monitor the helpdesk for new incidents and requests and action as a priority.
- Monitor Security Indicators and correct and resolve non-conformances as a priority.
- Prepare new PCs and Laptops for use on the network according to Faurecia standard installation policies.
- Maintain and update IT site documentation continuously to ensure its accuracy.
- Tertiary qualification with specialisation in Information Technology or currently studying towards it.
- Excellent communication skills (English mandatory)
- Excellent people and teamwork skills.
- Outgoing personality, ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Must be prepared to work shifts if required .