Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
National Pen is part of the Cimpress Group and specializes in marketing promotional products for small and medium businesses. We provide professionals and individuals all kinds of personalized advertising objects to enable them to develop their image and their activity. Our business is generated by the combination of online marketing, mailing and telemarketing, and most of our customers' orders are produced in our production facility in Ireland. We marketed our products in more than 22 countries in Europe.
Description de l'annonce:
Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Overview of Role: Providing exceptional customer service and accurate order entry for Goldstar-Europe
Performing the role in line with the Goldstar Values:
Family - Treating our customers and our Goldstar team members like family
Simplicity - Ensuring all of our solutions we supply for our customers are easy with no hassle
Delighting our customers – We make sure every customer enjoys working with us by exceeding their expectations and providing the highest level of customer service and a quality product
Work hard, play hard - Work hard and give our all and at the same time love and enjoy what we do
What you will do:
§ Provide all customers with fast, efficient and first-class post-sale service including order entry for your specific market, sending order acknowledgements, artwork proofing, approvals and communication regarding delivery dates and answering customer enquiries relating to active orders
· Provide proactive order updates ensuring all exceptions are communicated with the customer and orders meet their ‘ship-by’ dates (eg OOS, artwork problems, etc)
· Customer support and issue resolution resolve order issues, in conjunction with the order management team to solve problems by suggesting alternatives and implementing suitable solutions
· Product/Decoration Knowledge - Be a product/decoration expert in all facets of what Goldstar offers and keep up with any product changes and decoration techniques
· Teamwork, personal and business improvement, contribute ideas and feedback regularly, take full responsibility for managing time and daily activities and actively participate in all training and development activities
· Meet and exceed targets for accuracy and other set KPI’s (TBC)
· General tasks will also include, setting up new accounts, reviewing stocks before releasing orders, communicating credit check holds and managing all other holds on live orders
· Any other duties including support for other Goldstar markets as required
What we need from you:
· 1yr+ customer service experience or in a similar role
· A good attitude and willingness to learn about the promotional merchandise trade and Goldstar’s distributor business is essential
Key Skills and attributes
· Attention to detail – strong accuracy, reading, comprehension and listening skills are critical
· Problem solving skills - The ability to think on your feet, the ability to work hard under pressure, and great problem solving skills are three essential attributes for this role
· Languages - Proficient written and oral (in GERMAN) is essential. Qualification for the role will be partially based on a written test.
· Strong communicator – A team player with the ability to build relationships, and work with and through others to achieve Goldstar’s goals is essential
· Customer Service Focus - A passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service, a ‘customer is king’ mentality and the ability to resolve customer issues effectively over the telephone is essential
· A sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment is essential
· Excellent organisation and time-management skills are also essential
· Computer literate, with good keyboard skills; familiar with different on-line database packages and the Microsoft office Suite of products. Experience using the Matrix/GOPA entry app is an advantage.
What we will provide:
· The opportunity for you to make a meaningful and serious contribution towards a very successful and rapidly growing business.
· A supportive environment with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop your career.
· A modern, fast paced, and exciting company culture.
Goldstar-Europe: Goldstar, part of the global National Pen Group, is Europe’s fastest growing Trade Supplier. Goldstar is becoming famous for unbeatable value metal and full-colour writing instruments, combined with headache free all-inclusive pricing and a passionate team who will do whatever it takes to delight their customers. Goldstar’s mission is to become the best supplier in the industry and to make all distributors love Goldstar.