Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
As a Process Integration team member, he/she will be in charge of designing, analysing, developping and maintaining specific process integration packages. In addition he/she will be in charge to industrialize the different tools used in the Process Integration domain, with a focus on the API Manager tool.
Mains missions as Process Integration team member are :
- To analyse new requirements, develop, parameterize and deploy the technical solutions
- To support the different projects where he/she will be involved
- To support the tools and the developments done inside the Digital competence center
- To launch and lead industrialization initiatives needed in the domain to enhance the reliability of the tools such as :
- project management on software upgrades,
- secure changes in production,
- define and apply best practices, naming conventions, monitoring , etc.
- To propose tools, methods, indicators to improve Process Integration department organisation and when agreed to organize related activities to put them in place
- Promote the correct use of APIs by other Faurecia teams, best API development practices and documentation.
- Information technologies Master’s degree.
- Knowledge in API documentation (OAS, swagger, YAML, etc.), API security and API management
- Basic knowledge in the different SAP integration technologies (PI/PO, SCPI, etc.) would be a plus
- Significant experience as a technical competence center team member
- Good communication and expression skills in an international context (English required)
- Ability to work in a worldwide organization
- Ability to write documentation, procedures and organize needed skill transfers
- Service minded, structured and autonomous.
- Open mindset in new technologies and particularly the ones related to APIs and the cloud