Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Binit Nearshore Services est une société de Conseil et de Services dans le domaine de l’IT et du BPO métiers . Anciennement MISC fondée en 2008, société de conseil dans le domaine du Supply Chain et de l’IT, l’activité de l’entreprise est étendue en 2020 et MISC est devenue BinitNS.
Nous conseillons nos clients Européens sur leur stratégie dans nos domaines d’expertise en intervenant pour leur compte en Europe sur place ou à distance. Quand ils le souhaitent, nous les accompagnons dans l’installation d’équipes de proximité (Nearshore) en Tunisie.
Description de l'annonce:
Binit Nearshore Services is helping European companies set up nearshore centers in Tunisia. In that context, we are advising Blauwtrust Groep to start its subsidiary in the coming weeks.
Blauwtrust Groep provides high-quality financial services and products to the Dutch mortgage market. The company focuses on consumers as well as brokers and investors. Blauwtrust Groep consists of multiple operating companies – with more than eight hundred employees in total – that operate the entire value chain together, from management and administration for financial institutions, to in-house advisory offices for consumers.
In January 2022, Blackfin Capital Partners became the majority shareholder of Blauwtrust Groep. Blackfin is a leading European PE investor specializing in financial services. With Blackfin’s support, the newly appointed Blauwtrust management team is looking to build Blauwtrust Groep into a pan-European product and service provider in the mortgage market. That means the company focuses on organic growth, strategic transformations, and M&A.
Setting up a nearshore location in Tunisia is one of Blauwtrust’s strategic initiatives to further increase its competitiveness.
Blauwtrust Groep sets up group-wide strategy, goals, and parameters to give guidelines to the subsidiary companies and to serve them with the appropriate support in, amongst other things, HR, finance, and IT Infrastructure support
In this context, we are looking to hire a Controller who will be based in Tunis and will support the company in the Netherlands (Rotterdam area).
As a Business Controller :
- You are responsible for the periodic preparation of management and financial reports including budgeting, forecasting, and multi-year planning;
- You analyze the available management information and report trends and developments to the board and (unit) management;
- You are the point of contact for those responsible for the budget and hold periodic meetings to monitor the realization of the budget;
- You support tariff calculations and new products/business models and you maintain the cost-price model;
- You carry out project control and provide project reports.
What do we like to see?
We like the “hands-on” mentality. BTG is growing and is in development. Analysis capacity, making the link between different stakeholders and participating in the animation of the infrastructure team, with different expertise, that’s your mission and goal! You are the team player, the team is waiting for you.
Who are we looking for:
- You have a completed university education (business economics);
- You are pursuing a Master of Finance and Control;
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a (business) control function, preferably in financial services;
- You have good technical knowledge.
What do we offer you?
The Blauwtrust Groep is looking for top performers. Conversely, you can expect a lot from us. A pleasant and collegial culture within a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company –with plenty of room for initiatives and many development opportunities. You will receive a complete and attractive package of employment conditions
Are you interested in this position?Are you the Controller we are looking for? Please mail your CV and Cover Letter