Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 100 et 200 employés
Description de l'annonce:
As a Production Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support to our clients through the courteous, efficient, accurate processing of client issues and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Represent the Production Support organization on company-wide project teams.
- Monitor process and software changes that impact production support
- Communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
- Perform production support activities that involve the assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Manage resources in coordination with the SAS team
- Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure a better grasp of the product and domain.
- VM Creation and environment restoration
- Servers' management and monitoring
What is expected from you
- License diploma or master's degree in information technology
- Good database skills, preferably in Postgresql
- Experienced with basic UNIX and Shell Scripting (Automation anywhere)
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
- Unwavering commitment to customers.
- Perfect punctuality.
- Critical Mindset
- The job requires participation in an after-hours/weekend rotation: Resource willing to work in a 24X7 project environment. The project runs in 3 shifts daily including Weekends.
- Willingness to learn.
Would be a plus if you have :
- Cloud and virtualization knowledge
- SMTP Configuration knowledge
What's in it for you?
- Develop expertise by participating in knowledge sharing events organized internally (talks, conferences, fairs)
- Challenging and collaborative work environment
- Group Insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- The night shifts have bonuses
As an employer, Planisware offers everyone the same employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, and age.