Secteur: consulting / étude / stratégie
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Binit Nearshore Services est une société de Conseil et de Services dans le domaine de l’IT et du BPO métiers . Anciennement MISC fondée en 2008, société de conseil dans le domaine du Supply Chain et de l’IT, l’activité de l’entreprise est étendue en 2020 et MISC est devenue BinitNS.
Nous conseillons nos clients Européens sur leur stratégie dans nos domaines d’expertise en intervenant pour leur compte en Europe sur place ou à distance. Quand ils le souhaitent, nous les accompagnons dans l’installation d’équipes de proximité (Nearshore) en Tunisie.
Description de l'annonce:
Binit Nearshore Services (BinitNS) is a Consulting and Services corporation operating in the ITO and BPO areas.
One of our customers, a Luxembourgish management company, is having a development center in Tunis, for two years now, as an extension to its European centers.
The team composed of 3 developers and a team leader works with international business analysts and technical architects to develop, implement and maintain the central application used by the business teams.
The development center is in charge of the design, development and testing of the different modules of the application.
What you will be doing:
· Set your team’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with the client requirements and strategy
· Completely own your team’s developments existing or new by being involved in the different phases from the design to the delivery
· You will be involved in almost all the development life-cycle: defining, prioritizing, designing, developing and testing
· Have technical discussions with the local team’s engineers and the client in order to comply the company requirements
What you will need:
· Strong knowledge in Python/Django OR Oracle Pl/SQL
· Experience of software development including design and implementation
· 4+ years of experience working with a tech company or working in banking/finance related business area
· 1 year of experience in managing software development teams
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills in French and English
· Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results in a fast-paced and agile environment
· Fund industry knowledge will be considered as a real asset
If you are motivated by such a challenge and willing to work in Tunis within an international environment, we will be glad to see you joining us.
Good working conditions and package
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Please send your CV with the following reference: TL-FR