Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Who we are?
A major player for 20 years in the critical communications market, STREAMWIDE has successfully developed its Team on mission (mission critical) and Team on the run (business critical) software solutions for administrations and businesses. These solutions for smartphones and PCs, offered in a SaaS model or on Premise, benefit from numerous functionalities such as the multimedia group discussions, VoIP, push-to-talk (MCPTT and MCx new generation 4G / 5G LTE), geolocation, digitization and automation of business processes. These innovative solutions meet the growing needs for digital transformation and real-time coordination of interventions. They allow field teams to transform individual contributions into collective successes and to act as one in the most demanding professional environments.
STREAMWIDE is also present on the Value-Added Services software market for telecom operators (visual voice messaging, billing and charging of calls in real time, interactive voice servers, applications and announcements) with more than 130 million end users all over the world.
Based in France and present in Europe, USA, Asia and Africa, STREAMWIDE is listed on Euronext Growth (Paris) – ALSTW FR
For more information you can visit our LinkedIn and Twitter pages @streamwide.
We are currently looking for a junior/mid-level PHP Developer in our Messaging Team.
· 2 years’ experience in PHP and OOP
· Good knowledge of MySQL/ MariaDB database
· Experience using PHP frameworks (Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc)
· Version control software experience (Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
· Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
· Good level in spoken and written English
Any or more of the following would be highly appreciated:
- OWASP Experience
- Experience with large scale projects / products development
- Experience in detecting and fixing known vulnerabilities (functional and code review)
- Experience with web services (REST, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC, SOAP)
- Caching technologies / mechanisms, queues
- Distributed systems knowledge
- Medium Linux OS knowledge
What you will do:
· Developing, maintaining, and testing high quality software products
· Understanding Web Application Security Concepts and helping development teams to apply them
· Writing technical documentation
· Integrating new technologies in the products
· Creating test units, debugging
Note: Resumes must be submitted in English