Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force… for your professional growth.".
Description de l'annonce:
- The concerned person will manage the following subjects with related colleagues and in relation with related GIS organizations (Competence centers, GISO, Security …) .
Main activities :
- Leads projects (Data integration flows, development, planning, PDCA, Testing…)
- Apply the project management methodology.
- Development of the data flows in conformity with the project milestones (interfaces, Data Quality, …) , mainly around Informatica .
- Support the serial life of the flow developed in the domain.
- Integrate data in SAP on Mass Loading Activity (SAP ECC)
- Leads study new technology if needed.
- Appreciated knowledge /experience :
- Project management
- Data Transformation & Data Quality development
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years on ETL tool ( Informatica, Talend, …)
- Interest in Internet related development tools: APIs, http, json , …
- Good communication and expression skills in an international context (English required)
- Ability to work in a worldwide organization.
- Service minded, structured and autonomous