Secteur: automobile / moteurs / engins mécaniques
Taille: Plus de 500 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Developing and implementing organizational safety programs .Review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
• Ensure and implement procedures and protocols /Determine preventive measures related to the pandemic .
• Plan and monitor the implementation of the site's HSE Management System .
• Respect and enforce the recommendations of health authorities related to the pandemic.
• Be the pilot of the ISO 14001 certification project.
• Ensure the application of the EMS, in line with the Group HSE approach .
• Fix the Environmental Management Program in agreement with the EMEA HSE Manager, the Site Director and the staff.
• Immediately notify the Site Director and the EMEA HSE Manager in the event of a major emergency.
• Engineering Diploma with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
• 5 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in Automotive plant .
• Good knowledge of English.
• Strong motivation, sense of urgency, high energy level and ability to solve problems.