Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
Within an agile team, you will be in charge of analyzing, designing, programming, maintaining, building, deploying and evolving cross-platform mobile solutions.
Being part of the R&D team, you will participate in the decision-making process to design cutting-edge mobile applications with modern technologies and architectures which require strong analytical and development skills
If you have an experience between 1 and 3 years, you are responsible, passionate, committed and work with great enthusiasm, Grant’s Tech gives you the opportunity to develop skills and build a solid career in a dynamic working environment.
- Write technical specification while closely working with the technical and business experts’ teams.
- Mobile cross-platform programming under Flutter.
- Implement and maintain modern architecture such as MVVM-cross
- Develop the best possible user-experience
- Issues’ analysis and fixing
- Mobile application maintenance and improvement
- Perform unitary tests
- Build and delivery of deployment packages for different platforms (Android, iOS, Huawei)
Required skills and qualifications
Software and computer science degree.
Tools: Visual Studio, Android Studio, Github, GitScrum.
Design patterns, programming languages and technologies: Flutter, Web API, MVVM, NodeJS, .NET Core, micro services, managed services.