Secteur: informatique / télécoms
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Established in 2021, Rutilea Tunisia is an IT company specializing in process optimization and digital/AI transformation through custom IT solutions. Alongside our leadership team in Japan, we provide businesses worldwide with high quality services and innovative products ranging from automated solutions and industrial robots to AI and application development.
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for engineers responsible for building applications that may range from
developing industrial robots and embedded systems to machine learning models and DX applications.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python/C++ code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Design and implement DX/WEB applications
- Develop GUI.
- Develop machine learning models.
- Improve the performance of pre-trained and deployed machine learning models.
- Develop robotic and motor control systems.
- A recently graduated engineer from computer science, Automated systems or any related field.
- A fast learner with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Someone who has one or more skills from the list below:
- No code low code DX app development
- Strong proficiency in C++ and/or python
- Web application development (Front end, Back end, network, design)
- Knowledge in developing machine learning/ deep learning models.
- Skills in computer vision (Image, video or point cloud preprocessing)
- Experience in developing industrial applications (academic projects/ internships)
- Familiar with embedded systems design
- Development experience using ROS and Arduino
- Skills in signal processing
- Knowledge of low level threading primitives and real time environments