Secteur: recrutement / ressources humaines
Taille: Entre 20 et 100 employés
Acteur global en ressources humaines: recrutement, intérim, formation et conseil RH.
Description de l'annonce:
Crit is recruiting for its client a Purchasing assistant for a 4 month mission :
- He/she leads process related contracts with suppliers (Consignment, SMI, QS, self-inv., …)
- He/she leads force majeure and shortages with Supply Chain and suppliers
- He/she initiates claim management escalation level 1 in case of supply chain and/or purchase-to-pay issues with suppliers
- He/she coordinates supplier evaluation tool management (hard facts), communication to RSO leader & support corrective action plan on plant level for hard facts
- He/she implements local & regional activities and agreements with suppliers
- He/she interfaces between local Supply Chain, regional Master Planning, global category teams and suppliers on Purchase-to-pay topics
- He/she composes support simplification regional process by harmonization
- He/she arranges new materials to create and/or maintain Master Data management
Level of study: bachelor's or master's degree in procurement or supply chain.
Beginner or with little experience
Preferably an IHEC graduate