Secteur: communication / publicité / média
Taille: Moins de 20 employés
Description de l'annonce:
We are looking for a social media marketing intern to help manage some of our social media presence and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing brands’ social media activities such as content strategizing, brainstorming, creation and data analyzing, in order to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
This is a based-on-performance paid internship over a four/five month time period. Ideal candidates will be available 40 hours per week.
The internship may lead to a full time position for the right person.
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create social media posting schedules and write captions for social media posts
- Assist with the design and execution of social media posts
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Support marketing team at live and online events
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Final year of Bachelor or Masters studies in: Communications, Marketing, Business or Public Relations
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
- Excellent internet research skills
- Creative mindset
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- A solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels
- Experience working with popular CMS’ (e.g., WordPress)
- Social media marketing experience